Granary Rise, Monikie, Angus
- Click on the plot to view price and availability.
- Click on apartments to show elevation map (where applicable)
- Note: house type colours and specifications may vary from those illustrated.
(To see floor plan please click on site key icon below)
This premier development was situated in the picturesque rural village of Monikie in Angus which lies just 10 miles North-East of Dundee and close to the nearby towns of Carnoustie, Monifieth and Broughty Ferry. The development had a selection of some of our most stunning family villas and has been hugely popular. All house styles had a classic wood grain exterior finish with stylish stone work to add that extra dimension.
There are also many local attractions such as Affleck Castle, a 15th century tower house designed as a defensive castle overlooking the village and Monikie Country Park, a beautiful woodland area with a large variety of things to see and do including guided walks, adventure play area, Bird Sanctuary and a 50 acre watersports site.
Please refer to the on-site Sales Manager for full factoring details, property type specifications or a full list of site specific upgrade options. This will be a factored development.
- ‘A’ rated energy efficient boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Sky+ multi room to lounge & master bedroom
- High performance UPVC windows / Wood grain effect
- UPVC entrance doors
- Whole house ventilation
- Smooth ceiling finish
- Coving to lounge and entrance hall
- Integrated wardrobe units with sliding doors and shelving system (where applicable)
- Walk-in Dressing Room (where applicable)
- Choice from a wide selection of quality kitchen units and work tops
- Under unit lighting
- Soft closing drawers
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel chimney hood
- Double stainless steel electric oven 5 burner gas hob
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome taps
- Thermostatic shower to Bathroom
- Thermostatic shower & shaver point to en-suite
- Fitted vanity units from contemporary range
- Choice from a range of wall tiles to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
Utility (where applicable)
- Single bowl
- Block paviour driveways with paved footpaths & patios
- Sensor lights to front and rear doors
- Turf to front gardens
- Rotovated topsoil to rear gardens
Granary Wynd, Monikie.
Tel. 01382 200099
SAT NAV Ref: DD5 3WP
This premier development is situated in the picturesque rural village of Monikie in Angus which lies just 10 miles North-East of Dundee and close to the nearby towns of Carnoustie, Monifieth and Broughty Ferry.
With local attractions such as Affleck Castle, a 15th century tower house designed as a defensive castle overlooking the village and Monikie Country Park, a beautiful woodland area with a large variety of things to see and do including guided walks, adventure play area, Bird Sanctuary and a 50 acre water sports site.
This stunning development comprises of 7 exciting house styles built to the highest standard.
Click marker for directions from your location
(within a 5 mile radius)
Grange Primary School
Seaview Primary School
Mattocks Primary School
Newbigging Primary School
Monikie Primary School
Forthill Primary School
Eastern Primary School
Barnhill Primary School
Newfields Primary School
Claypotts Castle Primary School
Rowantree Primary School
St Pius’ RC Primary School
St Vincent’s RC Primary School
St Luke’s & St Matthrew’s RC Primary School
Murroes Primary School
Tealing Primary School
Whitfield Primary School
Mill Of Mains Primary School
Glebelands Primary School
Barry Primary School
Kinloch Primary School
Panbride Primary School
Carlogie Primary School
Inverarity Primary School
(within a 10 mile radius)
Arbroath High School
Carnoustie High School
Monifieth High School
Craigie High School
St John’s RC High School
St Paul’s RC Academy
Click here to download the brochure, or click the image below to view in new tab..