New Park Gardens, Stirling
- Click on the plot to view price and availability.
- Click on apartments to show elevation map (where applicable)
- Note: house type colours and specifications may vary from those illustrated.
(To see floor plan please click on site key icon below)
We are pleased to announce that this development, NEW PARK GARDENS, is now FULLY SOLD.
All general enquiries or after sales service should be directed to our Head Office in Stirling. Telephone 01786 811811 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Built on original school grounds at St. Modans in Stirling, New Park Gardens offered a mix of properties for first time buyers and growing families through to downsizers – all proven most popular for buyers in the immediate and surrounding areas as well as further afield.
The development itself was designed to embrace the surrounding environment and offer a perfect choice for a lifestyle in the hub of a thriving city, steeped in history.
Stirling boasts a new and expanding shopping centre – home to all the major brands – and has an array of delightful quality restaurants and fashionable bars providing a bustling nightlife. This eclectic city manages to blend old with new perfectly and offers the ideal location for modern day living.
Help to Buy (Scotland) also available at:
Please refer to the on-site Sales Manager for full factoring details, property type specifications or a full list of site specific upgrade options. This will be a factored development.
- ‘A’ rated energy efficient boiler (gas central heating)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- High performance UPVC windows
- De-centralised ventilation
- Internal white panelled doors with chrome effect ironmongery
- Smooth ceiling finishes
- Sliding mirror wardrobes to bedrooms (where applicable)
- 10 Year Zurich/NHBC guarantee
- Wide selection of kitchen units
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with chrome fittings
- Chimney hood and stainless steel splashback to hob
- Under-counter stainless steel electric oven
- Integrated washer dryer
- TV/FM/Sat point (lounge, master bedroom)
- BT points to lounge and master bedroom
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors
- White sanitary ware
- Chrome taps
- 9KW electric shower to bathroom/en-suite only (where applicable)
- Choice from a range of vanity furniture
- Choice from a wide range of co-ordinating ceramic wall tiles
- Block Paviour allocated parking, concrete heel kerb
- Paved footpaths and patios
- PIR lighting
- Turfed grounds (where applicable)
- UPVC soffits and fascias
New Park Gardens,
Modan Road, Stirling.
SAT NAV Ref: FK7 9BS
New Park Gardens is located in the beautiful historic city of Stirling, surrounded by an array of historic attractions such as the famous Stirling Castle, which was used to film the BBC TV series Colditz (in the 1970’s), and the National Wallace monument which stands proudly overlooking the scene of Scotland’s victory at the Battle of Stirling Bridge.
Stirling boasts a new and expanding shopping centre – home to all the major brands – and has an array of delightful quality restaurants and fashionable bars providing a bustling nightlife.
Centrally located, this thriving town is perfectly placed for travelling North, South, East or West. Whether you are travelling by road or rail, reaching Stirling is easy and only 40 minutes from Glasgow, 50 minutes from Edinburgh and 45 minutes from Perth.
These are the schools located within a reasonable distance of the development:
(within a 3 mile radius)
Borestone Primary School
St Ninians Primary School
Braehead Primary School
St Mary’s RC Primary School
Cambusbarron Primary School
Bannockburn Primary School
Cowie Primary School
East Plean Primary School
Fallin Primary School
St Margaret’s RC Primary
Allan’s Primary School
Raploch Primary School
Bannockburn Primary School
Riverside Primary School
Bridge Of Allan Primary
Cornton Primary School
(within a 5 mile radius)
Stirling High School
Bannockburn High School
St Modan’s High School
Wallace High School