Home Farm, Cambusbarron, Stirling
- Click on the plot to view price and availability.
- Click on apartments to show elevation map (where applicable)
- Note: house type colours and specifications may vary from those illustrated.
(To see floor plan please click on site key icon below)
Marketing Suite NOW CLOSED
Development Fully Sold (sstc)
The development itself is unique and exclusive and located in the village of Cambusbarron, just six minutes South West of Stirling – ideally situated for both country and city living.
From the initial release at this development, it has certainly proven to be a popular choice for the more discerning visitor, securing their reservations on that ‘something special and individual’ new home.
Each property is built to a high specification and offer generous living space throughout, fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, attractive exterior finishes which add both character and elegance to this contemporary site.
Cambusbarron as a district dates back to the Bronze and Iron Age and has some interesting and historic attractions, whilst Stirling is a new and expanding city providing the perfect mix of medieval and modern culture, blending the historic old town with the contemporary city centre and hosting some of Scotland’s great visitors attractions such as Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument.
This central location is ideally placed for travelling North, South, East or West.
Help to Buy (Scotland) also available at:
Please refer to the on-site Sales Manager for full factoring details, property type specifications or a full list of site specific upgrade options. This will be a factored development.
- Soft white, internal paint finish to walls
- Sky+ multi room to lounge & master bedroom
- Wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Walk-in wardrobes (where applicable)
- Choice from a contemporary range of quality kitchen units and work tops
- Under unit lighting
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel chimney hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink
- Up-stand to work top
Utility (where applicable)
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome fittings and splash back tiling
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatic shower to en-suite
- Fitted vanity units from contemporary range
- Wall tiling from contemporary range by Porcelanosa
- Sensor lights to front and rear doors
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turf to rear gardens
St. Ninians Road, Cambusbarron, Stirling.
SAT NAV Ref: FK7 9PS
Marketing Suite now closed
Development Fully Sold
Home Farm is located in the village of Cambusbarron, south west of Stirling and just 6 minutes from the city centre.
This peaceful and picturesque village dates back to the Bronze and Iron Age and is close to the historic area of Gillies Hill, not only the site of an Iron Age fort believed to have housed the camp of Robert The Bruce prior to the Battle of Bannockburn, but also home to a variety of wildlife such as Roe Deer, Peregrine Falcons, Red Squirrels and Buzzards.
Other village attractions include the Bruce Memorial Church and the old school house which was the childhood home of Dr John Grierson CBE who went on to find fame in the film industry as the pioneer of documentary film; he also received critical acclaim for his British Premier shown in London of Eisenstein’s Battleship Potemkin and went on to make many more films both in the UK and across the Atlantic.
This beautiful village is ideally situated for both country and city living.
These are the schools located within a reasonable distance of the development:
(within a 3 mile radius)
Bannockburn Primary School
Cambusbarron Primary School
Cowie Primary School
East Plean Primary School
Fallin Primary School
Borestone Primary School
Braehead Primary School
St Ninian’s Primary School
St Mary’s RC Primary School
St Margaret’s RC Primary
(within a 5 mile radius)
Bannockburn High School
St Modan’s High School
Wallace High School